When joining a call, please remember:
- To set your Zoom name to your first name, surname initial – feel free to include your pronouns too eg. Bek T (she/her)
- Have your camera turned on – this will make it feel as much like a face-to-face meeting as possible
- You can log into the session 15 minutes early but you will be put in a waiting room until the start time.
- To press ‘join with computer audio’ when prompted so we can hear you.
- If you have headphones/ earphones, please use them, this will stop feedback on the call. If you don’t have any, that’s fine too – just mute yourself when you’re not speaking.
- If you have any issues with Zoom whilst on the call just ask one of the leaders and they’ll help you work it out.
Whilst on the call, we ask that everyone treats each other with respect. We also ask that you respect each other’s privacy, remember, not everyone’s children will be out to all of their friends and family. As such, the following will not be tolerated and will result in you being removed from the session:
- Personal attacks, name calling, bullying
- Racist, sexist, homophobic, biphobia or transphobic language
- Attempting to record the meeting or taking screen shots
- Sharing inappropriate content on screen or in the chat box